LSC have a great contract opportunity for a C&Q Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investigate and resolve technical issues with assistance from engineers and/or suppliers.
- Ensure site project execution is undertaken in compliance with company guideline, department procedures and safety standards.
- Be familiar with the Mechanical Completion procedure and Construction scope of work (Walkdown, system acceptance, punch list and follow up).
- Schedule preparation and progress review.
- Organize and review daily activities of other CQV Engineers assigned to the project.
- Project management principles to coordinate CQV activities and reporting to Company and Clients PM.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Delta-V experience is desirable, running EM's and CMs.
- API experience required.
- Strong trouble shooting experience.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Cian Marnane in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert!