LSC has an exciting opportunity for a C&Q Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the generation and co-ordination of Protocols for the SPG.
- Specific C&Q Activities:
- Receipt Verification Protocols - Execute RV's
- Mechanical Commissioning Protocols
- Instrument Protocols
- Installation Verification Protocols
- Operational Verification / Functional Testing Protocols
- Project Change Control and Discrepancy Management
- Co-ordination of Protocols to meet project schedules etc.
- To liaise with the on-site Mechanical and E&I Contractors in the development of the above protocols.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A BE degree in science is preferred along with 3 to 5 plus years' experience in in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills are essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert