LSC has an exciting opportunity for a C&Q Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adherence to Site Safety Rules and Procedures
- RQ Schedule Execution
- RQ / Qualification Protocol / Job Plan Report Drafting
- RQ / Qualification data review and final reports
- Maintain up to date training on Success Factors
- Project support
- Maintain the Biotech Steaming and Thermal Mapping Strategies
- Autoclave Load PQs
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork.
- Previously demonstrated flexibility and willingness to take on different job tasks.
- Self-motivated/ proactive approach.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert