LSC have a great contract opportunity for C&Q Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a relevant engineering/science degree and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver C&Q scope for assigned projects (planning, scheduling, execution and handover).
- Specific C&Q Activities:
- System User Requirements,
- C&Q Risk Assessments,
- C&Q document prep (C&Q Plans, Test Protocols and Reports),
- Vendor & Contractor coordination and supervision (offsite and onsite),
- Review and acceptance of contractor and vendor handover documentation,
- Acceptance of systems at Mechanical Completion,
- Safe energization and start-up of equipment and systems,
- C&Q field execution (FAT, SAT, RV, IV, FT),
- Running recipes, sequences, and functional testing via DCS,
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum three years' experience in the design, construction, commissioning and qualification of pharma equipment and facilities.
- Experience in Small Molecule Manufacturing Unit Operations is desirable (Reactors, Dryers, Centrifuges, Mills).
- Working in a collaborative cross-functional team environment.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call at Ellen Farley LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert