LSC have a great contract opportunity for a C&Q Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have demonstrated leadership with at least 5 years' experience in a people management role and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversight of the HVAC Performance Qualification team, ensuring all projects are on schedule and meet the set timelines, the scope of which will include, HVAC and downflow booths
- Management of members of the team to ensure appropriate levels of training, competency and capability.
- Develop the HVAC PQ documentation and manage the execution of the HVAC PQ Plan.
- Effectively monitor and communicate the performance qualification activities and execution plan to other teams, project managers and key stakeholders.
- Lead performance qualification activities and complete all associated project documentation in line with Quality and Regulatory expectations.
- Author, review and execute performance qualification protocols for plant equipment.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A record in delivering results in a cross functional environment.
- Competent Performance qualification, CQV or Technical Leader with credentials in delivery excellence in pharmaceutical operations.
- Knowledge of Environmental and Safety regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices related to Equipment and Maintenance.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Ellen Farley in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert