LSC have a great contract opportunity for a C&Q Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have demonstrated leadership with at least 5 years' experience in a people management role and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for leading the Clean Wet Utilities PQ Team.
- Authoring and performing Performance Qualifications in compliance with the regulatory necessities.
- Oversight of the Clean Wet Utilities Performance Qualification team, ensuring all activities are on schedule and meet the set timelines, the scope of which will include the qualification of Clean Wet Utilities and process gases
- Management of members of the team to ensure appropriate levels of training, competency, and capability.
- Develop the Clean Wet Utilities PQ documentation and manage the execution of the Clean Wet Utilities PQ Plan.
- Effectively monitor and communicate the performance qualification activities and execution plan to other teams, project managers and key stakeholders.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A record in delivering results in a cross functional environment.
- Competent Performance qualification, CQV or Technical Leader with credentials in delivery excellence in pharmaceutical operations.
- Knowledge of Environmental and Safety regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices related to Equipment and Maintenance.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Ellen Farley in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert