LSC have a great contract opportunity for a C&Q Engineer to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
If you have 5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all C&Q activities within the group
- Manage small projects through the design/execution stages.
- Generate and review project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals and handover documentation
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A good communicator with at least 5+ years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Packaging/Fill Lines is also desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this C&Q opportunity!