LSC have an exciting opportunity for a C&Q Lead in South Dublin! Our client is specialised in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging. In July 2015 the site opened a $300million investment, which added significantly to the sites laboratory, filling, packaging and distribution (including cold chain) capabilities. The site is a fast paced, collaborative, team based working environment, where you get an opportunity to work with other highly skilled staff in a strategically important site in the companies global supply chain.
If you have a minimum of 4 year's experience in Clean / Black Utilities and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- C&Q Engineer for Clean & Black Utilities Utilities (PUW, WFI, Clean Steam, Glycol, Instrument Air, Process Air, Glycol, N2, HVAC, Chilled Water)
- Review of all Design deliverables including Drawings, Datasheets, specifications and Engineering Lists
- Aligning with team on System boundaries, point C&Q person for Vendor review for Clean Utilities
- Assist C&Q SME for all Clean Utilities
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Working knowledge of ASTM E2500 / Leveraging Verification process
- Minimum of 4 years of Clean Utilities experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this C&Q role!