LSC have a great contract opportunity for a C&Q Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a BE degree in Science along with 3 to 5 plus years' experience in in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the generation and co-ordination of Protocols for the SPG.
- Specific C&Q Activities:
- Receipt Verification Protocols - Execute RV's
- Mechanical Commissioning Protocols
- Instrument Protocols
- Installation Verification Protocols
- Operational Verification / Functional Testing Protocols
- Project Change Control and Discrepancy Management
- Co-ordination of Protocols to meet project schedules etc.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this C&Q Engineer opportunity