LSC has a fantastic opportunity for a Cost Controller to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate the needed automation Validation Master Plan and Validation Plans based on the corresponding for the North Star and Galaxy projects.
- Secure right quality strategy related to requirement and design documents and quality activities.
- Secure a good and common structure for the CSV solutions.
- Coordinate and collaborate with CQV related to strategies, solutions, and time frames.
- Generate the needed CMR's for the automation solution.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Solid process understanding combined with automation understanding
- Experience from the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Knowledge of batch processes, GMP, GAMP and the S88 standard.
- 5+ years' experience as CSV engineer working with automation in large pharma / biotech projects.
- Experience with DCS systems, preferably Emerson's Delta V system.
- Experience from existing Fujifilm site, Hillerød is an advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!