LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Contract Management Support - Senior to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commercial evaluation and advice on incoming bids.
- Drive internal approval of contract approval.
- Internal alignment with internal stakeholders (e.g.) legal, SME's and finance.
- Act as escalation point on ongoing pending supplier/contractor.
- Emphasizing proactive, systematic approach to detect and advert delays to contractual milestones agreed upon.
- Ensure that updates are provided to all relevant stakeholders on any initiated mitigations on catch-up and improvements.
- Review status reports for any potential problems and initiate mitigating actions for potential risk areas.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Solid technical background and experience, preferably prior field operative.
- 7 years minimum experience in brown field projects.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!