LSC have a great contact opportunity for Contract Management Support - Senior to join a Greenfield Biopharmaceutical facility in Hillerød, Denmark.
If you have 10 years minimum experience in brown field projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Commercial evaluation and advice on Incoming bids (to Engineering House when EPC).
- Drive internal approval of contract approval.
- Internal alignment with internal stakeholders (e.g.) legal, SME's and finance.
- Act as escalation point on ongoing pending supplier/contractor.
- Emphasizing proactive, systematic approach to detect and advert delays to contractual milestones agreed upon.
- Participation in project meetings to provide updates and status of documents submittals.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O Driscoll in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert
- Pharma experience a pre, not a requirement.
- Some alignment with current business is preferred.
- Fluent in English (Danish and German will be a plus).