LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Facilities Specialist to join a Biopharmaceutical company in Athlone.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Support the Contamination control programs in ADMF for manufacturing processes, with particular focus on new product introduction.
- Own and support investigations and risk assessments relating to the site contamination control program.
- Co-ordinate and execute training for Alexion personnel in basic microbiology, contamination control and aseptic techniques etc as required.
- Provide on-floor contamination control support and troubleshooting.
- Monitor microbiological data of classified areas/ utilities to detect trends and perform analysis of data generated by other site departments and external laboratories.
- Identify and lead process improvements in aseptic practices and contamination control. Progress changes using change control management system as required.
- Adherence to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety), implement corporate standards and provide technical support during audits.
- Provide input to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI) to enable compliance with site contamination control strategies and as part of continuous improvement.
- KPI/metric update and adherence
- Perform other tasks as identified by the Contamination Control Lead.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarina Abdulha at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!