Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Schedule regular meetings with venders, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Write up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with Design houses and other professionals.
- Stay up to date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures.
- Approve construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases.
- Ability to work with cross functional groups to develop contracts
- Bachelor's degree in Construction or Engineering is preferred but not essential
- Experience in reviewing MSRA's and Issuing Permit essential
- 10 years + experience in the construction industry with experience in a leadership role an advantage.