LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Construction Manager Senior to join an advanced global team in Denmark.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously follow-up on schedules form contractor and/or managing contractor in collaboration with
- Project Service
- Continuously follow-up on finances in collaboration with Project Service
- Earned value calculations based on schedules (progress) and economics.
- Participating in interdisciplinary meeting, following is examples:
- Meetings with managing contractor
- Internal project meetings
- Project clarification meetings
- Construction meetings
- Internal EHS department meetings
- Coordination/Leading CMR cases.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experienced Construction Manager
- Preferred starting point/background in Biotech/Pharma industry and/or production facilities including: GMP rooms.
- +10 years of experience in larger and complex construction sites and projects
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!