LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proven experience in Construction management. The projects are multi discipline with the focus on CSA.
- Project Engineering of individual projects from concept through to handover.
- Coordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning and Safety reviews.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts, and proposals.
- Review project scope, budget, and schedule
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 5 to 10 plus years' experience in Construction environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert