LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Construction Manager to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you have at minimum 10 years' experience in capital projects preferably in Pharma/Bio Pharma and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the field execution of project deliverables and that appropriate stage gate controls are in place for all works, coaches project team wrt to safety, is involved in any investigations (near miss etc)
- Works closely with CM from EPCM to develop construction team and to build a high performing team
- Drive initiatives such as Quality Audit Metrics, Right First Time, Modular Construction approach and turnover practices.
- Attends and provides inputs to Interactive Pull Planning Workshops with appointed contractors and other stakeholders to plan out construction and energisation activities in a schedule critical project, identifies any constraints and works to remove these and other barriers to achieving overall aims
- Ensure that Lean Construction Tools and Methodologies are being implemented in the field (Last Planner & Pull Plan Scheduling, Target Value Design and Construction, Integrated Project Safety Team Structure, Right First Time approach)
- Experience with Takt Time Planning for Construction / Commissioning would be advantageous
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Third level degree in an engineering discipline and/or a PMP in Project Management
- A minimum of 10 years+ of relevant experience in capital projects preferably in Pharm/Bio Pharm.
- Proven level of experience in delivering significant capital projects within the pharmaceutical sector
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4777 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!