LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Commissioning & Verification (C&V) Manager to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have Experience with testing of automated manufacturing equipment / systems (e.g., Delta V and PLC-controlled) and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with other work stream leads to ensure effective integrated verification strategy of integrated systems and equipment.
- Provide or arrange for development of complete verification documentation in accordance with Quality Standards and cGMP requirements for assigned work stream.
- Collaborate with matrix organization to optimize Change Control implementation and management.
- Maintain a working familiarity with current industry best practices and cGMP requirements.
- Maintain technical skills in the latest techniques for project management and pharmaceutical processing technology.
- Assist Project Manager with the preparation of C&V status reports: include descriptions, justifications, cost estimates, budgets, schedules, analysis of alternatives, verification requirements, and other required information.
YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Field (engineering, life science, or equivalent) from accredited institution.
- Minimum 8 years technical experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical / FDA-regulated manufacturing environment. A solid working knowledge of cGMP and facility/equipment validation requirements.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!