LSC have a great contract opportunity for Commissioning & Qualification Lead to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and Supervises all C&Q activities
- Approves C&Q planning documents detailing overall strategy for the project.
- Develops and approves the master list of C&Q test documents and activities.
- Reviews and Approves all C&Q summary reports.
- Ensures the C&Q schedule is developed and maintained.
- Ensures all C&Q Engineers who perform C&Q activities have relevant training assigned.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 6+ years' experience in Engineering or Commissioning and Qualification Management
- Technical qualification at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience managing Commissioning and Qualification for Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology projects
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!