LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Commissioning & Qualification Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to the Global C&Q Lead for MSD.
- Lead and coordinate a commissioning and qualification program for Drug Product formulation and filling, clean and black utilities, support services, and laboratory equipment.
- Lead the planning and tracking of activities, working with the assigned C&Q partner.
- Liase with the various stakeholders on the C&Q team and the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Participation in GMP design reviews (DQ, CLIA etc.), as required.
- Review and Input into deliverables such as technical requirement specifications and vendor turnover documentation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Working knowledge of process control systems and automation. DeltaV experience beneficial.
- Advanced knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment and utilities.
- Experience using digital execution methods (i.e., KNEAT) for digital execution of C&Q deliverables.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!