LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Executor (Clean Holds) to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you have experience in Deviation/Change control writing and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - EXPECTED DELIVERABLES:
· Generating and Executing Validation Protocols.
· Actively look for Continuous improvements
· Generate/review/Approval of CV protocols, Generate Reports
· Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan
· Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
· Liaise with numerous departments
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
· Experenced in QA Validation activities
· Execution of cleaning validation protocols.
· Experience on writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!