LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Cleaning Executor - SIP to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling, and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets. The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
- Experenced in QA Validation activities
- Review & approval of SIP thermal mapping and Performance Qualficiation validation protocols
- Extensive experience on writing and approving Deviations
- Technical writing experience for generation of protocols and reports
- Experience in Validation specifically Steam in Place
- Experience in KAYE validator usage
- Experience in review and approval of KAYE validator report and study runs,
- Experience in SIP thermal mapping, TC and BI placement
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.