LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Executor to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you have experience in QA Validation activities and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - EXPECTED DELIVERABLES:
- Taking Cleaning Validation samples alongside Upstream/Downstream processing.
- Working closely with manufacturing to ensure the CIP/SIP and dirty holds are to the correct times and samples are taken.
- Shows focus & a consistence approach to the role and tasks.
- Experience in aseptic technique
- Experience in Gowning for IOS7/ISO8
- Generating and Executing Validation Protocols.
- Actively look for Continuous improvements
- Experience in Validation specifically cleaning validation
- Experience in assessment of cleaning issues during study runs
- Experienced Technical writer o Experience in Deviation/Change control writing
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Execution of cleaning validation protocols.
- Experience on writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents
- Technical writing experience in writing site reports.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!