LSC has a great contract opportunity for Clean/Critical Utilities Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, conducts and directs clean/critical utilities engineering projects or studies including complete projects requiring advanced knowledge of a specialized field.
- Applies comprehensive and diverse knowledge of engineering principles and practices within broad assignment areas.
- Responsible for all mechanical utility systems, projects, validation and on-site coordination of activities and contractors in a regulated environment.
- Management of the maintenance system and procedures and associated improvement projects
- Provides technical engineering support to Water room and Facility technicians
- Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic facilities engineering
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!