LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Clean Utilities Process Design Engineer to work in Denmark for a company that revolutionised healthcare industry through their award-winning medicinal products. With their exceptional scientific expertise and engineering skills, the company has been developing innovative medicines and therapeutic treatments to combat chronic diseases for almost a century. Here is your chance to join the team that empowers people, encourages diversity, and works together to produce ground-breaking next generation health solutions.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, Specify and install new process equipment and provide technical support and troubleshooting for Purification (Downstream) and Clean Utility/CIP.
- Leading and driving clean utility design with team and engineering partner
- Setting directions for vendor design of clean utility tender packages
- Communicating and designing with engineering partners, suppliers, and team
- Handle technical discussions with equipment suppliers in alignment with project scope
- Leading commissioning strategy within clean utility in collaboration with project team
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A relevant academic educational background within engineering.
- Extensive experience with larger technical CAPEX projects with good understanding for the technical part for clean utility.
- Experience with stakeholder management when it comes to vendors is preferred.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin if you have any more questions about this opportunity!