LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Clean Utilities Lead to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Dublin.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of tasks within Clean Utility package and in collaboration with the Clean Utility program team (located in DK)
- Secure deliverables according to local aseptic standards and authority requirements within design and implementation of equipment.
- Cooperation with our engineering partner (located in Dublin) and Clean Utility vendor.
- Participate in global workshops and supplier supervision, as well as support in connection with FAT, SAT, and commissioning.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the area design, maintenance, and validation of Clean Utility in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Strong technical background within Clean Utility systems and CIP, preferably within a fill & finish facility.
- Familiar with the SRV validation concept
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relations with stakeholders.
- Cross cultural awareness and experience in working with international stakeholders.
- Travel activity must be assumed.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!