LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Clean Utilities Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for delivery of schedule milestones throughout the project duration.
- Collaborate and work cross functionally to develop and deliver on all aspects of the project through SAT, IC, OC, IQ, OQ, PQ and commercialization to meet schedule milestones. The Clean Utility engineer role shall be responsible for execution of the Utility PQ's with the required support from site resources.
- Driving operational and technical excellence to deliver all components of a stable clean equipment portfolio supporting PPQ, facility start-up and commercial supply, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Ownership of the clean utility Quality risk assessments and close out.
- Assist in the design and operationalisation of a successful clean utilities team that delivers right-first-time utilities to achieve production requirements.
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree qualification or equivalent (Science, Engineering, Technical).
- Experience in CQV execution.
- Knowledge and previous experience of Utility start up and qualification.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!