LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Clean Utilities Engineer to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in Carlow.
If you have A strong career history in pharma (working with clean utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Collaborate and work cross functionally to develop and deliver on all aspects of the project through URS, FAT, SAT, IC, OC, IQ, OQ, PPQ and commercialization to meet schedule milestones
- Driving operational and technical excellence to deliver all components of a stable clean equipment portfolio supporting PPQ, facility start-up and commercial supply, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Assist in the design and operationalisation of a successful clean utilities team that delivers right-first-time utilities to achieve production requirements.
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
- Drive effective writing/revising/ rolling out of accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various clean utility systems; ensure all work is subsequently carried out in line with same.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools.
NOTE: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? If so, you will need a Stamp 1G or Stamp 4 to apply.
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O'Sullivan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Clean Utilities Engineer opportunity!
- Degree qualification or equivalent (Science, Engineering, Technical).
- SME (subject matter expert) in clean utility engineering lifecycle (design, through to sustaining operations; including ARM - asset reliability maintenance).
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, desirable.