LSC have a great contact opportunity for a CIP/SIP Validation Specialist/Engineer to join a Greenfield Biopharmaceutical facility in Hillerød, Denmark.
If you have minimum 5 years related experience cleaning & sterilisation from either validation or engineering and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management and coordination of engineering activities regarding CIP (Cleaning In Place) and SIP (Sterilisazation In Place) with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Review CIP/SIP design
- Work with CIP/SIP strategy
- Review of user requirements regarding CIP/SIP
- Coordinate with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure overall coordination of the CIP/SIP design
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge of and experience with CIP & SIP validation and design within the pharma industry
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Chemical) or equivalent technical training and experience
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this CIP/SIP Validation Specialist/Engineer opportunity!