LSC has a fantastic opportunity for CIP Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to the CQV team during the commissioning for the CIP skid e.g. protocols, testing activities and provide input to P&ID tuning.
- Setup schedule and maintenance activities, review spare parts, approve P&ID's and turnover packages
- Manage project schedules in accordance with the project work breakdown structure and ensure that project schedules are developed. Assure that project plans are regularly updated and within levels of certainty to allow effective monitoring, forecasting and control.
- Ensuring that project schedules conform to the Change Control Process, in terms of liaison, communication and calculation of change notes and change orders.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Solid technical background and experience with CIP and Process;
* 5 years minimum experience in brown field projects;
* Pharma experience a pre, not a requirement.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!