LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Chemist to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support for manufacture and turnaround of supply and commercialisation products in the manufacturing facilities.
- Responsible for review and management of process analysis data to identify potential opportunities for process improvement, development, or support. This involves monitoring of key campaign parameters and taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Provide problem solving and assist with troubleshooting when required. This involves making real time technical assessments and determining the path forward when deviations occur and documenting the investigation.
- Change management to introduce identified opportunities and
- Generation of documentation to manage process validation.
- Apply fundamental scientific principles and business knowledge to develop and execute on small improvement/ maintenance projects e.g., Process Changes for basic source change.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- PhD in Organic Chemistry with or without experience
- Strong Chemistry knowledge
- Good oral and written Communication skills
- Demonstrating strong team player skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Cathal Rourke in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert