LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Cell Culture Scientist to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have 0-3 years' experience in the Biopharmaceutical industry (preferably practical experience of cell culture processing). and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting and executing experimental design, data analysis and interpretation to resolve complex cell culture deviations.
- Supporting process improvement and troubleshooting with end-to-end product focus.
- Provide technical support investigations, new process introduction or change implementation in commercial manufacturing operations.
- Authoring and reviewing development operating procedures and technical reports.
- Supporting global regulatory submissions as needed.
- Applying LeanSixSigma tools in the Process Sciences group by:
- Securing continuity of an appropriate LSS/CEM level of knowledge.
- Facilitating problem solving & risk assessment (FMEA) projects/meeting.
- Making problems visible and strive for continuous improvement.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Working knowledge of statistical methods for DOE design and data analysis (e.g., JMP or Design Expert software)
- Experience with technology transfer, regulatory filing, and commercial drug substance manufacturing of biologics is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +35321 477 7329 if you have any more questions about this Cell Culture Scientist opportunity!