LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Capital Buyer to join a pharmaceutical company based in Cork. If you have relevant experience (minimum of 3 years) in a busy procurement environment, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
- To manage Procurement activity on assigned Capital projects in line with policies and procedures;
- Manage RFI/RFP/RFQ's and Single Sourcing justifications for assigned Capital Projects
- Evaluate commercial proposals
- Negotiate, set-up and update Contracts as required
- Maintain Supplier Relationship Management process for Capital vendors
- Update and maintain Project Tracker Files & Contract Databases, and scorecards
- Maintain procurement documentation
- Assist in resolving invoicing issues
- To process capital PO's on SAP, and ensure that correct supporting documentation is on file
- Expedite deliveries
- Request quotations, negotiate discounts
- Previous experience (min 3 years) in Capital Procurement in a pharmaceutical environment essential (construction, capital equip, lab equip)
- Experience with negotiating and drafting capital contracts
- Experience of organising and chairing meetings
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good SAP experience, creating and updating Purchase Orders, reports etc
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on +353 21 2067 442 if you have anymore questions about this Capital Buyer oppurtunity!