LSC have a great contract opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
If you are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
- Plan & track project documentation per timeline cGMP project closure requirements.
- Communicate project documentation progress & issues with Project Managers and Team members.
- Coordinate multiple projects and meet required project milestones and schedules.
- Create and revise CAD drawings submitted by project engineers, including mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & architectural.
- Ensure that revised drawings are accurate, meet applicable engineering standards, and are approved by the appropriate project team member, and plant representative.
- Third level degree in Engineering preferred.
- 1 + year relevant 2D/3D AutoCAD experience, ideally in pharmaceutical projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Adam Murphy at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!