LSC have a great contract opportunity for Business Systems Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Business Intelligence Monitoring and Reporting that supports all Supply Chain Ops functions.
- Leverage best-in-class BI and reporting methodology and publication Work closely with Customer Operations, Distribution Management and Planning leads to standardized timely flow of data requirement for key performance publication.
- Where appropriate, use technology to publish Patient Group BI & Reporting (e.g., live screens) plus self-service BI reporting (Qlik) Interpret business data and identify both positive and negative trends that may impact the customer/patient experience. (SAP, CRM tools, external data sources) Ensure full KPI and Reporting demand is met 100% of the time Drive the necessary processes to ensure 100% compliance with data governance.
- Advise and define optimal solutions for BI Monitoring and Reporting.
- As a member of the SC Operations, determine how to leverage key organizational capabilities to implement and execute critical, long-term strategies and objectives to ensure the optimization of standardization of best practices.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3+ years of proven BI management and/or analytical function
- Demonstrated strong analytical approach to problem solving, use of data for decision making purposes and developing key performance indicators to drive business value Demonstrated relationship management (both face-to-face and remotely)
- 5+ yrs experience in customer operations, customer support, supply chain or business analyst role.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!