LSC has a great contract opportunity for Business Process Analyst to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand user needs and translate them into detailed requirements for the Squad Build use cases, writes, manages and clarifies user stories, visualization, and process flows.
- Explain how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint and drive/improve user experience.
- Stay 2-3 sprints ahead of squad and ensures each feature has a clear definition of done; ensures each feature level deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness to enter sprint.
- Communicate vision to developers and testers.
- May help write UAT scripts and participate in User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Document confirmed business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience gathering requirements and translating into a product vision by leveraging their expertise in product development, engineering and UX.
- Deep understanding of business/processes and high-level understanding of high-quality digital product delivery
- Experienced in managing a product backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, attend product team ceremonies, removing blockers (burndown chart, release burn up,
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!