LSC have a great contract opportunity for Business Intelligence Analyst to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have minimum 3-5 years' experience supporting/delivering IT systems e.g., requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development, implementation and support of enterprise data warehousing and business intelligence solutions in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Core technologies involved in the role: SQL Server, Discover ant, Tableau, Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI SSRS, SharePoint (or other interactive dashboards)
- Engage with key stakeholders and business users to define business requirements and develop business intelligence solutions to meet these requirements.
- Resolve system problems using data analysis and problem-solving skills
- The ability to produce high-quality, well documented code that is easily maintainable.
- Prepare Project validation deliverables i.e., Validation Plan, Requirements, Design, Test Plan, Test documentation, Validation Report
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Proven experience in Data Visualisation, Report & Dashboard development - through use of Tableau, SSRS, Business Objects or similar
- Knowledge of data structures, data base design, data warehouses, business intelligence/analytic tools, SQL, ETL tools, and data integration methods.
- Knowledge of programming and Oracle SQL with experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call at Paul O Driscoll LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert