LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partnering with PELT R&D leads & Base Business planning organisation to ensure no disruption to supply as part of the MDD to MDR transition
- Provide leadership for the Anspach PT transition, leading weekly execution calls to track progress to plan. Escalate risks and hold team members accountable for their deliverables.
- Support cutover plan activities to develop timelines for supply chain execution for all Tech Files
- Facilitate and lead project reviews with senior stakeholders in the PT business.
- Day to day management and tracking of cadences, KPIs and key processes for the transition from MDD to MDR across Joint Recon & PT.
- Lead synchronization with PELT partners on cadence and SKU scope.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Third level qualification required, MBA or Masters Degree preferred.
- Good written, oral, and presentation skills required
- Proven ability to collaborate to get to desired result
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!