LSC has an exciting opportunity for a BMS Project Manager to work in Denmark for a company that revolutionised healthcare industry through their award-winning medicinal products. With their exceptional scientific expertise and engineering skills, the company has been developing innovative medicines and therapeutic treatments to combat chronic diseases for almost a century. Here is your chance to join the team that empowers people, encourages diversity, and works together to produce ground-breaking next generation health solutions.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Management
- Preparation of design specification documents associated with BMS.
- Experience with grey utilities
- Worked with HVAC's, Chillers and AHUs in a pharmaceutical environment.
- On site commissioning of various building management systems and control panels
- Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting BMS Systems
- Liaise with consultants and FTEs.
- Support the update of GMP documentation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience required in one or more of the following areas: BMS, QBMS/EMS Black & Clean Utilities, HVAC, Process Areas, Labs/ Warehouses etc.
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided.
- Experience with Regulatory and industry standards for GMP
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah if you have any more questions about this opportunity!