LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Clean Utilities Lead to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Dublin.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of tasks within Industrial Utility package, as boilers, cooling and hot water system, cooling towers, distribution system and in collaboration with the Industrial utility program team (located in DK) secure deliverables according to local aseptic standards and authority requirements within design and implementation of equipment.
- Cooperation with our engineering partner (located in Dublin) and Industrial Utility vendor.
- Participate in global workshops and supplier supervision, as well as support in connection with FAT, SAT, and commissioning.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the area design, maintenance, Industrial Utility in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Familiar with the SRV validation concept
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relations with stakeholders.
- Cross cultural awareness and experience in working with international stakeholders.
- Travel activity must be assumed.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!