LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Bioprocess Scientist [TSMS Rep] to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the purpose and science of the process; have an in-depth knowledge of the science (including analytical) behind the molecule and the process. Expert in buffer operations.
- Understand the process control strategy for the biotech products.
- Perform data analysis and process monitoring and be able to assess whether process is in control and capable of meeting its stated purpose and is in a constant state of validation.
- Understand and ensure compliance with regulatory expectations!
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturing equipment set and control system.
- Understand historic and potential failure modes for the process and equipment.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated technical capability with high productivity.
- Proven track record of curiosity with learning agility
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins at LSC on at (021) 477 7329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.