LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Automation Technical Writer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' experience working with validated Automation systems in the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with all aspects of Quality for Raheen Automation.
- Manage Deviations, CAPA, Change Control, Audits, and Quality risk management.
- Reviewing and maintain procedures, polices and other instructional documents with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides periodic reviews of department documentation and records such as Periodic Evaluation Reports (PER), logbooks, preventative maintenance records/work orders, etc.
- Maintaining electronic systems used for change control and deviation management.
- Responsible for the approval of deviation notification, driving deviation investigation and tracking implementation through to closure of associated corrective action.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Primary degree in Science/Engineering discipline
- Direct experience and in depth knowledge of automation platform desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Automation Technical Writer opportunity!