LSC have a great opportunity for an Automation Site Lead to join a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
If you 5-10 years experience in a Lead Automation position and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We've teamed up with Emerson in Ireland to resource the expansion of their Life Science projects teams. Emerson is an exciting and dynamic place to work, with a wide range of career opportunities and a place where people really make a difference. If you want to take on new and meaningful challenges, grow professionally, and be part of a global organization committed to excellence this could be the perfect career move for you.
Emerson are currently looking for client side Consultants to drive their clients project; a facility that will be a premier, cutting-edge European and global hub for scientific advancement within their clients global network and beyond, supporting an innovative new approach to developing and launching future biologics medicines.
- Major Biopharmaceutical expansion project with as innovative Automation solutions project.
- Customer Relations - be the primary contact for all matters relating to the technical scope and Engineering of all allocated projects and by working closely with the Project Manager ensure that each customer's expectations are fully understood, managed and achieved.
- Project Execution - take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated projects and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Project Management - actively contribute to the development of a realistic and achievable project schedule and provide the Project Manager with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk.
- Communications - ensure that all the project team members, inclusive of any third parties, are provided with all necessary and relevant information - details of scope, schedule, technical specifications and quality standards - to effectively deliver their allotted work.
- Take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated tasks and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company's quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical degree or equivalent with at least 5 - 10 years' experience with focus on the life-science industry and a proven track record.
- Proven experience with DeltaV, MES experience or other DCS systems within life science industry preferable
- Lead level experience in systems, software, process automation or application engineering capacity.
- Proven experience and personal credibility in front of customers and colleagues is essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!