LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Automation Infrastructure Engineer to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 5+ years' experience in I.T. (and/or O.T) with the main key areas of experience and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project work will include building servers, building domains, configuring network switches (Cisco/Hirshmann), Cisco firewall mgmt, Cisco Wi-Fi APs mgmt, building workstations, rolling out apps (like Dell OM, SolarWinds IP monitor), Building SMTP relay servers, building and configuring WSUS environments, etc
- Supporting existing Automation infrastructure (Dell Servers, Cisco Network switches/routers/firewalls, Hirshmann industrial switches, QNAP NAS devices, Cisco wireless APs, Windows Server OS', Windows Client OS', Server & client hardware, cabling infrastructure etc...)
- Day to day support: Trouble shooting issues/faults on automation infrastructure (network, cabling, servers, workstations, app issues, operating systems issues, backup issues, etc...)
- Installing and configuring windows client workstations (Windows 7, 10)
- Installing and configuring windows servers (w2k8, w2k12, w2k16, w2k19)
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Some exposure to Cyber Security (e.g. AV, OS patching, IPS, Firewalls, etc…)
- Tech writing / Systems documentation (e.g. some or all of: URS, DDS, FDS, Validation, verification, developing IOMs, tech user guides)
- A Primary degree in I.T. related area is a big plus
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!