LSC has an exciting opportunity for an Automation Hardware/Platform Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess a deep understanding of the DeltaV platform.
- Possess a deep understanding of DeltaV control system design in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Technically Lead and oversee the work and work products that the System Integrator produces. Including (but not limited to): technical standards, work processes,
- Work collaboratively with the System Integrator Engineers and Developers
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Preferable, 10 years working experience in Biopharma engineering, operations, or manufacturing.
- Preferable, 10 years' experience in DeltaV control system design
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on at (021) 477 7329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.