LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Automation Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with standards.
- Work with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages
- Work closely with the Quality function to ensure compliance with Quality standards.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O'Driscoll in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert