LSC has a fantastic opportunity Automation Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install and test new hardware including Servers, switches, and other IT/Automation server room components in both data centers and manufacturing area comm. rooms (IDF rooms).
- Install and test necessary application software on the new systems, including but not limited to DeltaV.
- Troubleshoot networking and configuration issues with the new installations.
- Develop and execute GMP test protocols pertaining to the DeltaV backbone systems.
- Configure necessary interfaces to other network applications on existing manufacturing networks.
- Support project commissioning through troubleshooting of network and instrumentation communications issues.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 4+ yrs, minimum experience in Automation Engineering and/or IT systems installations and maintenance.
- Experience in IT systems hardware applications and server software (e.g., VMWare, HyperV, etc.).
- Understanding of manufacturing network architecture and applications.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!