LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Automation Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling, and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets. The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to program, diagnose and troubleshoot Allen Bradley Rockwell PLC and HMI application for automated process equipment.
- Develop and implement software solutions through change control as required while understanding impact of actions to Manufacturing and Facilities equipment.
- Provide guidance and develop engineering design documents, technical evaluations, and test plans for cGMP process equipment and follow GAMP 5 guidelines.
- Provides technical and automation operational support to Engineering, Manufacturing, Validation and Facilities departments.
- Provides out of hours 24/7 on call support.
- Support, maintain and diagnose automation hardware.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Primary degree in Science/Engineering discipline.
- Experience working with validated Automation systems in the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Direct experience and in-depth knowledge of Allen Bradley Rockwell automation platform.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.