LSC have a great contract opportunity for a PLC Automation Engineer to join a biotechnology facility in Denmark.
If you are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- URS development input
- Support FDBD process owner during execution
- Alignment with FDBD IT
- SOP Preperation
- Support vendor SAT testing
- Prepare and perform IQ/OQ
NOTE: Are you currently eligible to work in Denmark?
Apply via this advert or contact Paul at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this exciting opportunity!
- 5+ years' experience as automation engineer working with PLC & HMI solutions in large pharma / biotech projects.
- Experience with Siemens systems and in general communication networks for PLC systems.