LSC have a great contract opportunity for Automation Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specializes in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilization systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment.
If you have Third level qualification Degree in Engineering with a background in Electrical Engineering and machine safety a distinct advantage and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure changes meets corporate and regulatory requirements from a Machine Safety & Risk Management perspective
- Develop / Approve of Design and qualification of machine safety changes.
- Carry out Machine Risk Assessments as per ISO 12100 / ISO 14121-1
- Manage essential project documentation from design through to inspection and verification documentation ensuring cross functional alignment.
- Standardisation of vendor quality of safety documentation design through to build.
- Maintain a high standard of documentation in relation to all activities
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5/6 years' experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
- Strong Safety PLC experience in Allen Bradley Guard Logix, Pilz.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHS hazards and risks identified during risk assessments
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!